How to change hue saturation with Image Dream
- Welcome to our tutorial for jalada Image Dream.
- In this tutorial you will learn: How to change hue saturation.
- First of all load the example picture into Image Dream. You could get this picture from our site.
- Select the picture and open it with a double click.
- You can move the picture free on the desktop of Image Dream.
- Now move the picture to an empty space.
- In the title bar you see the map menu, go to it to open the menu.
- Next click on the "color" button to enter the color room.
- In the color room you see your picture which is to dark and looks achromatic.
- To optimize your picture go to the equalizer.
- Move the percent slider to plus 40 percent.
- Now change the brightness slider up by 20 percent.
- Go to the hue slider and reduce hue by 10 percent.
- Last, change the saturation by 20 percent.
- Open the menu and go to the out room.
- To save your work you must press the "apply" button.
- Export your picture by pressing the "save" button or print it out or send it by email to a friend.
- Many thanks for watching our tutorial.