Make your own handmade Thanksgiving card
Just close your eyes for a moment and imagine the delicious smells of one of the best holidays in town, Thanksgiving. If you have a creative imagination, you can smell freshly roasted potatoes, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, cornbread, and turkey. What could be better than that? Of course, the meal is so much better with friends and family in attendance, making it especially important to send out your invitations early. Don't have enough time to hand write all of your invites? Well, you can spend a few moments at the computer and make your own Thanksgiving photo cards to mail to family and friends. However, you are more than likely going to have so much fun doing this activity that you may want to sit there for at least an hour. In fact, why not bring the rest of the family into the picture and get some help custom designing your Thanksgiving cards for the upcoming holiday?
Follow your inspiration to wherever it goes. Feel the fun and excitement about to be creative. With the integrated image and clipart gallery, you can find the best images that speak to your inspiration, for any project you make.
- 1.5 Million royalty free backgrounds, photos, illustrations and vector graphics.
- 1000+ Premium Templates and Layouts for various occasions and events, including Invitation, Birthday, Autumn, Family, Love, Summer, Christmas, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Thank You, Graduation, New Year, Valentine's Day, Calendar, Halloween, Wedding, Easter and more
- 200+ Additional TrueType Fonts
- Flickr Browser
- Calendar Generator
- Frames and Borders
- 1000+ Scalable Clip Art Images
- Predefined Page Formats, including DIN Formats, US Paper, Web, Photo, CD /DVD-Cover or Mobile Devices
- Create beautiful printed pieces of your favorite pictures with a few mouse clicks
- Compose your artwork directly on the canvas
- Browse smoothly through the Pixabay image library to access 1.3 Mio. images.
- Use any kind of image such as backgrounds, photos, illustrations or vector graphics.
- Search the entire pixabay image collection by keyword to find images of any subject.
- Use royalty free images direct in your design project.
- Choose from a wide variety of professionally designed templates and layouts
- Use image effects to make your photos look like old-fashioned, glowed, etc.
- Decorate your photo collage with borders, frames, backgrounds, bars and text
- Automatic layout. Add your items somewhere and Collage does the rest
- It is easiest to use. Simply drop your unique digital photos on the workspace
- Import your photos from various sources, like iPhoto or Flickr
- Position, rotate and change the perspective of your photos how you like
- Change paper size and orientation all the time
- Create your own templates
- Customize any template to fit your needs
- Save your artwork as self-contained archive
- Export your creation as common image formats, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Export your work as Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) or high-quality PDF Document
- Email your design directly
- Print and share your masterpiece with friends and family or upload it to social websites
jalada Collage for Windows:
- Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Optional: Email client ro send your design directly
jalada Collage for Mac OS X:
- Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra) or newer
- Optional: Mail App to email your design directly